Rotary Birkenhead Colouring Competition — Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Rotary Club of Birkenhead Charitable Trust, “Rotary Birkenhead”, 17 Birkenhead Ave, Birkenhead, Auckland 0626.
2. The competition is open to children aged 12 and under who attend one of the following schools – Beach Haven Primary, Birkdale Intermediate, Birkdale North Primary, Birkdale Primary, Birkenhead Primary, Chelsea Primary, Kauri Park or Verran Primary Schools.
3. Download and print the colouring competition form and colour it however you like.
4. Colouring competition forms may also be available from the schools listed in point 2 above.
5. Submit your entry at Santa’s Grotto, Birkenhead Library. Santa’s Grotto will be open during the following hours:
• Friday, 6 December 2019, 3:00–5:30pm
• Saturday, 7 December 2019, 10:00am–4:00pm
6. All entries must include the child’s name and age, the school they attend and a parent’s or guardian’s email address or telephone number.
7. Entries close at 4:00pm on Saturday, 7 December 2019. The entry must be received by this closing date.
8. Judging will be completed by Rotary Birkenhead. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry is individually judged based on creative merit. The judges’ decision will be final.
9. Entries may be shared on the Rotary Birkenhead website and facebook pages and may also be used for marketing and publicity purposes. If entries are shared in this manner, contact details of entrants will not be displayed.
10. By submitting an entry in this Competition, the parent or guardian of the entrant grants, on behalf of the entrant, the Promoter permission to use their entry for any purpose, including future marketing campaigns. The parent or guardian of the entrant waives, on behalf of the entrant, any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promotor of all or any part of the entrant’s entry.
11. The competition is limited to one entry per child.
12. The winning entries will win the following prizes. There will be five individual winners, each receiving a $50 voucher from The Warehouse. The winners must take the prize as offered. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. The school with the most Competition entries will receive a $250 prize to be used to purchase books for their school library.
14. The winners will be notified by email to the parents or guardians detailed on the winning Competition forms.
15. By entering the Rotary Birkenhead Colouring Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen or damaged entries.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that, in the Promoter’s opinion, is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Promotion, including these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.